You might be familiar with Garena free fire as it is all the rage now-a-days and most of the teenager and even adults are enjoying the time while playing this game.
It is a great game for people who want to enjoy the battleground war play as good as a real time war play. You will be using ammos, grenades, weapons and sneakier game play during Garena Free Fire. However, you might feel stuck at times about what to do during the game.
Some of you might be good at playing solo but when it comes to playing in multiplayer mode, they do not know many tactics and lose more often. If you are facing such problems then you should look at the tips given below and you will be successful in playing the game and surviving the other opponents.
Tips to Survive for Long in Garena Free Fire
- The most important thing that you need to know the game is the fact you don’t have to kill more and more enemies in the game because the game is not about killing more or damaging more people as it is more about surviving in the situation and outliving other characters.
- Always follow the map before making your move.
- Wait for the safe zone and always stay at the boundary of the safe zone.
- You don’t have to play hero and go out to kill more people as you can work fine if you are avoiding your enemies.
- First a few minutes of the game are crucial and you need to stay hidden in the first half of game.
- You can kill during the middle time and then you can go back to being sneaky.
As long as you are surviving and keep your character alive you will are winning the game.